Posted on 05.12.14 by Cl0wnzfu
- Thanks, D4RkNiK0l4s for all the help and knowledge.
- Thanks to Kan3 For The logo!
- Thanks to T34m BHS For accepting my self and for the wonderful resources!
- Thanks to ARK ANGEL, For helping to support Artemis and giving imput and suggestions. Wonderful Graphics!
- Tools from Kali Linux
- Some miscellaneous tools and scripts
- Re-Build From source script by D4RkNiK0l4s! (Useage [build.sh])
- System requirements by Kubuntu, the Ubuntu derivative using KDE.
- 512 MB of RAM, 1GHZ x86 CPU, 4gb Hard Drive, Vga Compatible screen
- 1+gb's of RAM, Dual Core 1ghz CPU(or higher), 10gb Hard Drive, Vga Compatible Screen!
- Please Keep in mind these specs are for the base min of Kubuntu, not including added effects.
- Do not expect ot be able to do much with less the 3 gb's of ram and a 2ghz or more dual core!
- Please note this operating system runs best installed. While it may be some what fast on usb, this has its limits!
- 2.3 (2.8gb) Torrent=> Artemis OS
- 2.3 (2.8gb) Direct Download=> Artemis OS
- 2.3.1 (3.2gb) Direct Download=> Artemis OS
- 2.3.1 (3.2gb) Torrent=> Artemis OS
- 2.4 (3.7gb) Direct Download=> Artemis-OS 2.4-Lizard
- 2.4 (3.7gb) Torrent=> Artemis-OS 2.4-Lizard
- 2.4.1A (62.9mb) Manual Install=>Artemis-OS 2.4.1A Zip Archive Artemis-OS 2.4 Lizard Required
- Cuckoo Install Script=>Cuckoo Install Script
- Coming soon
- Old version: 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4
- Current version: 2.4.1A
- v2.1 - Install bug, Lightdm fixed
- v2.2 - Icons fixed, Wallpaper changed, Added a few automated scripts.
- v2.2.1 - Couple small Bugs fixed, Builder Script to build from source can even install debian sources command (build.sh)
- v2.3 - Bug fix, and Iso has been made smaller!
- v2.3.1 - MetasploitGUI is working. XBMC Media Player is installed, added DVD decrypters, and minor bug fixes.!
- v2.4 - Metasploit Web UI, miscellaneous scripts found on the web. NEW LIZARD THEME-graphics by ARK ANGEL!
- v2.4.1A - Cuckoo Sandbox, Virtualbox, Troll and Malware Menu(Malware menu Requires download of 2.4.1A Extras in the download section) and some more bug fixes.
- Artemis 32bit????
- Installing Directly, appears to not be working. Have had a couple complaints. So now it boots into live version! Install Via Menu>System>Install Release.
- Please note DVD live boot is very slow. If this bothers you please use a USB Flash drive. I use Rufus to do this.
- Getting way to many questions about installing in VMware, To install in VMware give 2+cores 3+gb's of RAM and 35gb hard drive. Then boot live go to the menu then System>Install Release.