Posted on 05.12.14 by Cl0wnzfu
- Thanks, D4RkNiK0l4s for all the help and knowledge.
- Thanks to Kan3 For The logo!
- Thanks to T34m BHS For accepting my self and for the wonderful resources!
- Thanks to Sub7 For good imput! Join at anytime!
- Thanks to Adam, For helping to support Artemis and giving imput and suggestions.
- Tools from Kali Linux
- Some miscellaneous tools and scripts
- Re-Build From source script by D4RkNiK0l4s! (Useage [build.sh])
- System requirements by Kubuntu, the Ubuntu derivative using KDE.
- 512 MB of RAM, 1GHZ x86 CPU, 4gb Hard Drive, Vga Compatible screen
- 1+gb's of RAM, Dual Core 1ghz CPU(or higher), 10gb Hard Drive, Vga Compatible Screen!
- Please Keep in mind these specs are for the base min of Kubuntu, not including added effects.
- Do not expect ot be able to do much with less the 3 gb's of ram and a 2ghz or more dual core!
- Please note this operating system runs best installed. While it may be some what fast on usb, this has its limits!
- Old version: 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1
- Current version: 2.3
- v2.1 - Install bug, Lightdm fixed
- v2.2 - Icons fixed, Wallpaper changed, Added a few automated scripts.
- v2.2.1 - Couple small Bugs fixed, Builder Script to build from source can even install debian sources command (build.sh)
- v2.3 - Bug fix, and Iso has been made smaller!
- Artemis 2.4 - Lizard
- Metasploit working....(Aparently there is a prolem)
- Malware related!(Sandbox and a rat or two.. For testing purposes of corpse.)
- XMBC media software...
- New theme
- Going to make it useable as an everyday OS
- Do not know the full total of what will be added stay tuned...
- libdvdcss2, A DVD De-crypter!
- Installing Directly, appears to not be working. have had a couple complaints.
- Please note DVD live boot is very slow. If this bothers you please use a USB Flash drive.